Sunday 28 April 2013

SOAL LATIHAN UAS BAHASA INGGRIS SMP KELAS VIII SEM 1


SOAL LATIHAN UAS BAHASA INGGRIS
SMP KELAS VIII SEM 1
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c or d. 1. Bob : “lets go to the canteen!’ Lina : “…….. I am hungry”
a. It’s a good idea
b. it’s not good idea
c. I disagree
d. I hate it
2. Bob : “……… of our new friend? Lina : “She is beautiful and friendly”
a. Who is the girl
b. what a beautiful girl
c. Would you mind
d. what do you think
3. To keep the rare animals exist, we must not …….them.
a.Save
b. protect
c. hunt
d. kill
4. Cow and buffaloes are ……. But tigers and lion are carnivorous.
a.Reptiles
b. microbes
c. herbivorous
d. viruses
5. Mr. Bob is a/an ….. He looks after some animals in his large garden behind in his house.
a. Fish monger
b. animals liver
c. fruit seller
6. Lina : “ I want you to come to my party tonight.” Aliana : “……….. I have a lot of homework to do.”
a.It’s a great
b. I agree with you
c. I am afraid I can’t
d. it is a good idea
Yesterday my mother was ill. My father and I took her to the doctor. First my father talked to the lady who was in charge of registration. She typed the data about my mother on the computer. Then we waited for my mother’s turn.
When her turn comes, I accompanied her to enter the doctor’s room. The doctor listened to my mother’s complained patiently. The he examined my mother by putting the stethoscope on her chest. After that, a nurse, to take my mother’s temperature so she put a thermometer in my mother’s armpit. He told me that my mother had a bad influenza. He wrote a prescription and gave it to me. He advised my mother to stay in bed for three days and come back after a week.
Then father took my mother home directly and I went to the nearest dispensary.
7. Who was sick yesterday?
a.My mother
b. the writer’s mother
c. my father
d. the writer’s father
8. What did the doctor do first after the patience enter his room?
a.Examined the patient first after the patients enter his room.
b.Took the patient’s blood pleasure by using spignomonometer.
c.Listened to the patient’s complain patiently.
d.Wrote a prescription and gave it to the writer.
9. What is used to take the patient’s temperature?
a.Thermometer
b.stethoscope
c.spignomonometer
d.electrocardiograph
10. “After that, he took my mother’s blood pleasure…’(second paragraph). The underline word means….
a.Examining
b. complaining
c. putting
d. using
11. Why does the writer write such kind of text?
a. To present his pointing of view
b. To retell events for the purpose of informing
c. To persuade the readers to go to the doctor
d. To explain how the doctor explain the patients
The following text is for number 12-14
Two year ago when I (11)…….in elementary school, I (12) …. Two close friends. At that time we usually (13) …..football every afternoon.
12. a. am b. was c. will be d. have been13. a. had b. will have c. have been d. have14. a. played b. plays c. play d. are playing15. Arrange the following words in to good sentences Were – stewardess – very – the – kind – helpful – and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a. 2-1-4-6-5-3-7
b. 4-2-1-3-5-7-6
c. 3-5-2-1-4-7-6
d. 4-2-1-6-3-7-5
16. Bob : “ how was your flight?Lina : Oh, It’s was ……enjoyable. I like it.’
a. Rather
b. about
c. not
d. really
17. My school ….. an excursion a week ago.
a. Took
b. takes
c. taking
d. taken
18. Lina went to Borobudur temple yesterday. She used …. Own car to travel.
a. Mine
b. her
c. you
d. him
19. Bob wrote a letter ……
a. Tomorrow
b. yet
c. last night
d. at present
20. A mini bus is a/an…..
a. Means of air transportation
b. means of sea transportation
c. Means of sky transportation
d. means of land transportation
B. Translate to English
1. Saya adalah seorang pelajar SMP kelas VII.
2. Saya belajar setiap hari di rumah.
3. Mereka pergi ke pantai parang tritis tujuh bulan yang lalu.
4. Tanggal 20/4/2011 adalah waktu yang sangat menggembirakan.
5. Kita sepakat bahwa kita akan terus bersama-sama selamanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment