IDENTIFYING DANGLING MODIFIERS 2

Topic: IDENTIFYING DANGLING MODIFIERS 2 | Level: ADVANCED Choose whether each of the following sentences is CORRECT, or whether it has a DANGLING MODIFIER: 1. Walking back from the bar, my wallet fell out of my pocket.
DANGLING MODIFIER_______
2. While trying to type an important email, my cat kept begging me for food. ________________________ 3. While I was trying to type an important email, my cat kept begging me for food. ________________________ 4. Having run out of gas, my parents drove over to pick me up. ________________________ 5. Having run out of gas, I called my parents to come pick me up. ________________________ 6. While driving along the coast, the waves seemed remarkably calm. ________________________ 7. While driving along the coast, the mountains to my right seemed higher than I had remembered. ________________________ 8. After washing the car, the windshield shone like new. ________________________ 9. Having entered the theater, I found the music to be overwhelming. ________________________ 10. After seeing her again, my brother realized that he was in love with her. ________________________

ANSWERS: 1. DANGLING MODIFIER 2. DANGLING MODIFIER 3. CORRECT 4. DANGLING MODIFIER 5. CORRECT 6. DANGLING MODIFIER 7. DANGLING MODIFIER 8. DANGLING MODIFIER 9. CORRECT 10.CORRECT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cara menghindari jurnal predator

Bisnis publikasi jurnal di Indonesia semakin menjanjikan dan menggiurkan bagi para pengelola jurnal. Pasalnya, banyak oknum yang lebih memen...