WHOLE or ALL?

Fill in each blank space with the correct response.
1. I've been waiting for you my _______ life.
a) whole b) all
2. _______ my life I've been waiting for you.
a) Whole b) All
3. The storm destroyed _______ neighborhoods of the city.
a) all b) whole
4. She spent _______ day with her new boyfriend.
a) the whole b) all the
5. The _______ time she was in France, she never bought a baguette.
a) whole b) all
6. He thinks that _______ the people in this city are poor.
a) whole b) all
7. _______ town was destroyed by the tornado.
a) All b) The whole
8. I can't believe I ate _______ salad.
a) the all b) the whole
9. I can't believe that I ate _______ strawberries.
a) all the b) the whole
10. I've traveled across _______ Germany.
a) all of b) whole of


ANSWERS: 1)whole 2)All 3)whole 4)the whole 5)whole 6)all 7)The whole 8)the whole
9)all the 10)all of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cara menghindari jurnal predator

Bisnis publikasi jurnal di Indonesia semakin menjanjikan dan menggiurkan bagi para pengelola jurnal. Pasalnya, banyak oknum yang lebih memen...