Soal if clause (conditional sentence) buat SMK

Rewrite the condition below into IF CLAUSE / CONDITIONAL SENTENCE type 1, 2, and 3
1.       If I (have) a camera, I (take) a picture
2.       If I (find) your book, I (give) it to you
3.       If I (see) her, I (tell) her the news
4.       If you (be) late, the teacher (get mad)
5.       If  I(be) your teacher, I (insist) you do better job
6.         If I (have) wings, I (fly) to Japan
7.       If he (be) my friend, I (be) happy
8.       If they (get) money, they (buy) a new ball
9.       If I (do) my homework, my parents (be) proud of me
10.   If I (drink) too much, I (get) dizzy
11.   If I (be) you, I (tell) him the truth
12.   If we (run), we (catch) the train
13.   If she (get) a new job, she (be) happy
14.   If you (come), the party (be) exciting
15.   If I (be) you, I (resign) from that job
16.   If you (come) to my house, my parents (give) you delicious food
17.   If I (hit) him, Police (catch) me
18.   If We (go) to the beach, we (see) tourists
19.   If I (find) money, I (give) that money to an orphan

20.   If You (walk) there, You (see) a ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beda tugas akhir (final project) mahasiswa tingkat Sarjana (S-1), Magister (S-2), dan Doktoral (S-3)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb. Setelah hampir enam tahun lamanya, saya membuka kembali blog ini. Kali ini saya akan share sedikit perbedaan po...