Let's practice preposition after adjectives (part2)


topic: PREPOSITIONS AFTER ADJECTIVES 2 Choose the best preposition to use in each of the sentences:
1. Don't be cruel ________________ him.
a) to b) at c) for
2. I'm not being cruel! I'm always nice ________________ him.
a) at b) to c) for
3. I'm furious ( = very angry) with him ________________ doing this!
a) for b) around c) at
4. She's not worried _______________ her test.
a) for b) with c) about
5. Your brother is really good ________________ tennis.
a) with b) on c) at
6. Who is responsible _______________ this mess?
a) for b) about c) in
7. Rome is beautiful, but it's always crowded _______________ tourists.
a) among b) with c) by
8. I'm ashamed ________________ what I did.
a) with b) of c) in
9. I'm not really interested _______________ this kind of music.
a) on b) of c) in
10. Her test was full _______________ mistakes.
a) with b) of c) off


ANSWERS:
1)a 2)b 3)a 4)c 5)c 6)a 7)b 8)b 9)c 10)b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literasi, Gender, dan Inklusi Sosial

 "Literasi memang bermuara pada bahasa. Kita mengetahui konsep-konsep tertentu karena bahasa. Hanya saja, literasi tidak berhenti di ba...