Thursday 2 May 2013

Let's practice preposition after adjectives (part3)


TOPIC: Prepositions after adjectives 3 | LEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced
Fill in each blank with the correct preposition:
1. I don't remember names well = I'm not good ________________ names.
a) with b) in c) around
2. He's really tired ________________ being told what to do.
a) of b) at c) with
3. I'm sorry. It was stupid ________________ me to have said that.
a) on b) 1 and 3 c) of
4. The students are bored ________________ his exercises.
a) of b) 1 and 3 c) with
5. Are you excited ________________ your trip?
a) with b) on c) about
6. Don't be frightened _______________ him. He's harmless.
a) of b) at c) about
7. I'm a little short ________________ cash these days.
a) on b) in c) with
8. This version is different ________________ the one I saw yesterday.
a) of b) in c) from
9. Are you surprised _______________ the outcome of the game?
a) by/around b) by/in c) by/at
10. I'm not guilty _______________ this crime!
a) of b) with c) in


ANSWERS:
1) a 2) a 3) c 4) b 5) c 6) a 7) a 8) c 9) c 10) a

No comments:

Post a Comment