contoh percakapan bahasa inggris, tema: ban bocor

Hasil gambar untuk flat tyre cartoon
Conversation :
( talking on the telephone )


A: halo, good afternoon  
B: halo, good afternoon, sir; with Jaya machine shop here, can I help you ?
A: yes, I have a little bit of a problem over here with my tire, I think it’s blowing up
B: Oh, okay. Where is your location now, sir? I will send my mechanic to check on your car.
A: I’m at 47th Street Avenue next to Bill Ham Boutique
B: oke, wait a minute, sir. I will send my mechanic, then
A: thank you, and make it quick oke because I’m in a hurry
B: yes, sir, as soon as possible  
( on the spot )
Mechanic: excuse me, I’m the mechanic from Jaya machine shop
B: oh ya, I’m Jack. Can you help me? I think my tire is blowing up
Mechanic: all right, sir, let me check them out. Well, where do you come from, sir? Are you going somewhere?
B: Yeah, I’m from Semarang, I’m on my way to Solo until this happens to me. It's a really bad day.
Mechanic: Ha ha ha, yeah, it is. But, thank God our machine shop is not far from here.
B: Yeah, at least I have my lucky left for today, haha.
Mechanic: well sir, I think it will take a little bit longer to fix it
B: oh no, what time is it?
Mechanic: it’s ten to three, sir.
B: I must be in Solo at four. How long do you need to fix my tire?
Mechanic: about an hour, sir
B: Okay, it means I have only 10 minutes left to be on time at Solo. I'll be late.
Mechanic: I will try to fix it more quickly, sir
B: oh yeah, thank you so much. You are really helpful
Mechanic: you are welcome, sir; that is what a mechanic does, right?
B: haha, yeah, you're right, Mr. Mechanic. By the way, what should I call you?
Mechanic: oh just call me Kevin
B: all right, Kevin, how is it going?
Mechanic: well, I think you have bald tires; that is why when you pass a rocky road, your bald suddenly blows up
B: ohh, that’s my bad. I haven’t checked on my car for a long time
Mechanic: I have finished your tire, sir; now you can go.
B: thank you, Kevin. You did a really good job. Well se  you

Mechanic: you are welcome, sir; see you. 

by Novi Diana

1 comment:

  1. terimakasih infonya sangat bermanfaat,jangan lupa kunjungi balik website kami http://bit.ly/2NbLl5k

    ReplyDelete

Beda tugas akhir (final project) mahasiswa tingkat Sarjana (S-1), Magister (S-2), dan Doktoral (S-3)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb. Setelah hampir enam tahun lamanya, saya membuka kembali blog ini. Kali ini saya akan share sedikit perbedaan po...