Contoh conversation bahasa inggris, mobil mogok / rusak

( Talking about broke down car)

A: Hello, good afternoon sir
B:  Hi.good afternoon   
A: anything's wrong?
B: yeah.
A: can I give u some help.
B: really? That'd be so much help.
A: so, what can I help you with?
B: I don't know what happened with this car. suddenly broke
A: oh, that's unfortunate
B: is there no machine shop
B: true. I wanted to summon "workshop," but I don't know any phone numbers. Is there no machine shop
A: No, I don't either. Wait. I can call my friend to find the number.
B: Sure. Please.
A: here is the number 08 okay3344556
B: Okay, thanks for your goodness.
A: no problem
B: hello, is that workshop Duta Jaya..?
C: yes, who's speaking, please.?
B: my name is narto.
C: what can I help.?
B: all of a sudden, my car is not working. I am trying to figure out what's wrong. I checked my car before I went, and it was fine
C. really? Perhaps the plug is the matter
B: maybe, I don't know. Can you come and take a look?
C: yes, of course. Where is your position right now? We will send our mechanic to help you check the car there
B: thank you very much. I'm at Karangan right now in front of Petrokaytation
C: Okay, wait there, someone will be there in ten minutes
B: thank you very much
D: Excuse me. Are you the one who called us to check your car?
B: yes, that is me
D: Can I check the car, sir?
B: Okay, please
D: Okay, sir, it is finished. Please try to start the car again
B: wow, finally it's working, thank you very much. How much should I shell out to you?
D: you are welcome.it is Rp.100okay00 only.
B: Okay, (A) Thank you for helping me. Now I  want to continue tookayrney

A: Okay, you welcome

Unfamiliar word
1.      Plug : busi
2.      Cheque : memeriksa
3.      Shell out : membayar
4.      All of a sudden : tiba tiba
5.      Mecanic shop
6.      Perhaps: barangkali
7.      Petrol station : POM bensin
8.      Workshop : bengkel
9.      Mechanic : tukang bengkel
10.  Summon : memanggil



By Narti & Paul 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beda tugas akhir (final project) mahasiswa tingkat Sarjana (S-1), Magister (S-2), dan Doktoral (S-3)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb. Setelah hampir enam tahun lamanya, saya membuka kembali blog ini. Kali ini saya akan share sedikit perbedaan po...