contoh percakapan / conversation bahasa inggris, kecelakaan mobil


Car accident
Hasil gambar untuk funny car accident cartoonBudi    : Are you oke?
Kemal  : Yes, I’m oke.
Budi: you get hurt?
Kemal: no, but my neck and my forehead are a little bit hurt
Budi: what made you end up like this?
               Kemal: when I was riding my car, I abruptly got a call from my office, and when I was talking and driving, my vehicle exceeded because I was rushed. Suddenly, there was a child in the middle of the street. Because I was taken aback, I swerved my car and bumped into the tree immediately.
Budi: Did you use a seatbelt?
Kemal: yes.
Budi: have you called the police?
Kemal: not yet, but I’I'malling my car insurance.
Budi: after this, you need to call the police.
Kemal: yes, I will call the police immediately
Budi: Don't need to go to the infirmary? Maybe you get hurt.
Kemal: oke.
Budi: I will accompany you there.
Kemal: OK, I will.


Unfamiliar words :
Swerved: membanting stir
Abruptly: tiba-tiba
Exceed: melebihi
Infirmary: rumah sakit
Accompany: menemani
Rush: buru-buru
Forehead: jidat
Taken aback: kaget
Bump: menabrak















Car Accident
Kaleb     : Hi, kaleb. WhWhat'sp?
Desta: You have yet to hear about it?
Kaleb: The truck rammed a large tree on the pathway's edge.
Desta: I’I'melling you the truth.
Kaleb: Two people were injured.
Desta: The victim has been taken to the hospital.
Kaleb: Yes. There are
Desta: A rim in front of the car was destroyed.
Kaleb: The rearview mirror was also destroyed.
Desta: I think the car driver got tired.
Kaleb: I hope so.
Desta: I would also be more careful.
Kaleb: I’I'IIo to the coast.
Desta: Of course.
Kaleb: Remember to use your seatbelt.


Unfamiliar Words :
1.      Rammed                     = Menabrak
2.      The edge                     = Tepi
3.      Injured                         = Terluka
4.      The victim                   = Korban
5.      A rim                           = Pelek mobil/motor
6.      Rearview Mirror         = Kaca spion
7.      Destroyed                    = Hancur
8.      Careful                         = Hati – hati / cermet
9.      Coast                           = Pantai

10.  Pathway                      = Jalan

By Trifena and Kaleb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beda tugas akhir (final project) mahasiswa tingkat Sarjana (S-1), Magister (S-2), dan Doktoral (S-3)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb. Setelah hampir enam tahun lamanya, saya membuka kembali blog ini. Kali ini saya akan share sedikit perbedaan po...