Contoh percakapan bahasa inggris / conversation, tema: mencuci mobil (washing car)



Washing Car
Dewy: Hey, what a nice car.
Rika: Oh, thank you. I love this car, so I always remember to wash it.
Dewy: What kind of soap do you use to wash it? Is it an ordinary soap?
Rika: Definitely no. I buy a special soap in the supermarket to wash it.
Dewy: It must be expensive.
Rika: It doesn’t matter to me, as long as it keeps my car clean and beautiful.
Dewy: Wow, you’re such a sound proprietor of the car, hahaha
Rika: Absolutely. It’s just because this car is like a part of my life. Ahhaha
Dewy: How can a car be a part of your life?
Rika: Yaaa, because I bought it with my own money. I saved my money for several years to buy it.
Dewy: Oh yaa? Where did you buy it??
Rika: I bought it in Singapore last year. I went there just to purchase this car. I didn’t even stay a night there.
Dewy: Wow. You’re awesome. So why don’t you wash it in the car’s saloon? I think it would be good if
 you washed it there.
Rika: Oh no, I can’t bring it there. I can’t trust them to wash my car.
Dewy: Why not? They do it passably. I always bring my car to the car saloon. It diverges from
 the usual car wash. They also use a good quality soap.
Rika: Really? I will endeavor it. Where do you usually wash it?
Dewy: It’s in the vicinity of Bank City. It’s named Fabulous Car. Just go there. It’s open from Monday until Saturday.
Rika: Well then, next time I’ll bring my car there. Thanks for your suggestion.
Dewy: Oh yeah, that’s okay.


Difficult and unusual words
Remain            : tetap
Fabulous          : Luar biasa
Diverge           : berbeda
Several            : beberapa
Endeavour       : mencoba
Purchase          : membeli
Vicinity           : di sekitar
Definitely        : tentu saja
Common         : biasa
Proprietor        : pemilik
Passably          : cukup bagus

by: Rika and Dewi Maniani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beda tugas akhir (final project) mahasiswa tingkat Sarjana (S-1), Magister (S-2), dan Doktoral (S-3)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb. Setelah hampir enam tahun lamanya, saya membuka kembali blog ini. Kali ini saya akan share sedikit perbedaan po...